2018-04-08 Update

I think I am done for the time being with the Twitter-retriever.

As of now, it can get the last 3200 tweets of a user (excluding retweets) and capture any tweets going forward. It prints them out in HTML to a file with each tweet in enclosing “li” tags.

I tried to get the WordPress REST API working. I installed WordPress on my laptop, but I had a hard time getting anything to work with the POST command. GET was easy. It is the authentication that stumped me. I got a couple to work with curl, but no POST commands to work with clj-http. I might try again later, but for now I am done. It seemed to be a rabbit-hole of google searches, adding yet another plugin, editing the .htaccess file, etc, etc. For now, what I have is good enough.

I might look into an alternative to environ, but for the time being I think it will do.

I don’t know what I will work on next. I might get back to Simply Scheme. I might go back to coding examples for the Clojure API. I might go through some lessons at Purely Functional. Maybe TensorFlow (like with guildsman or clojure-tensorflow or tensorflow-clj). Maybe Luminus. As of right now, I have not decided.

You’re welcome.

One thought on “2018-04-08 Update

Comments are closed.

Page created on 2018-04-08_20:07:29, last modified on 2018-04-08_20:07:29.

This site has a disclaimer.