- @martinisoft I guess that is an advantage of living in a city without big teams in reply to martinisoft 21:16:03, 2013-06-26
- Currently chatting with @stuarthalloway about #Clojure during a break at #NFJS 13:06:14, 2013-06-29
- @unsymbol I like http://t.co/VKPqQakxiF they have domain privacy without an extra charge in reply to unsymbol 20:32:14, 2013-06-30
- @bederacosta Thanks for the follow 19:55:38, 2013-07-08
- I’m at Austin #Clojure watching @skelter embed Java in Clojure and vice versa https://t.co/TAhcaYrdQS 20:00:10, 2013-07-08
- Now speaking at Austin #Clojure @SteveJJohnston speaking on DynamoDB https://t.co/u5IzqZxOoA 20:12:37, 2013-07-08
- @ericstewart Thanks for the follow 20:23:50, 2013-07-08
- Thanks to @CapitalFactory for hosting #Austin #Clojure 20:47:23, 2013-07-08
- I am at @cafebedouins – am I the only one? 19:22:23, 2013-07-09
- @InSourcegroup Thanks for the follow 19:23:20, 2013-07-09
- @venkat_s Will there be a new edition of “Programming Concurrency on the JVM” coming out soon? 23:15:42, 2013-07-14
- @venkat_s Thanks for the info in reply to venkat_s 23:55:54, 2013-07-17
- So far I am liking #GPars more than #Akka for concurrency 23:32:29, 2013-07-18
- .@ipolevoy Is ActiveJDBC still an active project? 09:12:51, 2013-07-19
Note: This post is a consolidation of several posts.
Image from World Digital Library, assumed allowed under Fair Use. Image from the Ashburnham Pentateuch, or Tours Pentateuch, a Latin manuscript of the first five books of the Old Testament from the 6th century or 7th century. Its place of origin is unknown.