- In a few days I will post some notes I took listening to @venkat_s when he was here for Austin #Java group http://t.co/odqrlqnvI6 23:25:23, 2013-05-30
- @3rdMonkey Did you go to @AustinOnRails Tuesday? How was it? in reply to 3rdMonkey 23:26:02, 2013-05-30
- @cardoni I finally got a around to sending you a message on LinkedIn. I don’t know if that is the best way to reach you in reply to cardoni 23:30:50, 2013-05-30
- I am waiting to see when a Clojure person says it’s time to move away from Java because Java is showing it age and is out of date 12:43:26, 2013-06-01
- @RyanVanderwerf Are you at the Texas Linux Fest? in reply to RyanVanderwerf 12:44:58, 2013-06-01
- I posted my notes from the #Java #Concurrency talk @venkat_s gave at Austin JUG a few weeks ago: http://t.co/ZCuDvLyHU9 22:38:55, 2013-06-20
- Upcoming Meetups: I helped bring @binkyscave and
@kenkousen to Austin this week
http://t.co/iDnsIZ8vjM 22:27:32, 2013-06-24
- @SraLicuananDee7 Thanks for the follow on Conferize, but it might be a long time before I speak at a conference again in reply to SraLicuananDee7 22:33:04, 2013-06-24
- @martinisoft Since I no longer live in Chicago, I must ask: What is the occasion? I was never big into sports. Did somebody win something? in reply to martinisoft 22:34:31, 2013-06-24
Note: This post is a consolidation of several posts.
Image from World Digital Library, assumed allowed under Fair Use. Image from the Ashburnham Pentateuch, or Tours Pentateuch, a Latin manuscript of the first five books of the Old Testament from the 6th century or 7th century. Its place of origin is unknown.